“The Tennessee Educator Acceleration Model (TEAM) is about principals and teachers working together to ensure the best possible instruction every day. Through frequent observation, constructive feedback, student data, and professional development, TEAM is designed to support all educators in doing their best work to help every student learn and grow.” (TDOE)
2022-2023 CMCSS Achievement Measure Worksheets
(You will need to use your CMCSS Google account to access the forms.)
1. Select the appropriate school or district level image below to open the Google Form.
2. Review the Additional information about measure selection and historical achievement results here.
3. Enter your Educator First Name, Last Name, and TN License Number. Select your school from the dropdown. Select the appropriate position. Click Next.
4. Select the desired achievement measure. (Click Back to review the additional information about measure selection and historical achievement results.) Click Next.
5. Review the measurable criteria to determine effectiveness rating chart.
6. Enter your rationale for selecting the desired achievement measure. Click Submit.
By completing the Google Form, you are selecting your achievement measure for the 2022-2023 school year. You will receive your selection automatically via email upon submission.
Partial Year Exemption (PYE) and observation cycles
- For the 2023-2024 school year, any teacher meeting either of the following two conditions must be marked as a Partial Year Exemption (PYE) in TNCompass
- New hire who starts working with students on or after October 30, 2023
- Changes of position or school on or after October 30, 2023
- It is recommended that any teacher marked as PYE be observed at least once per semester, if available.